7075 Aluminum Quenched Plate
Temper: T6 T651
Standard: ASTM EN GB
Technique: Hot Rolled, Quenched plate, Stretching Plate
7075 aluminum plate is the most commonly used alloy in the 7-series aluminum. It is commonly used in CNC cutting parts, suitable for aircraft frames and high-strength parts.
Performance advantage of 7075 aluminum plate:
1. after eliminating stress processing will not deformation, warping, all 7075 super ultra thick aluminum plate by ultrasonic detection, can guarantee no sand holes, impurities, high heat conductivity of 7075 aluminum plate, can shorten the molding time, improve work efficiency.
2. Even in natural aging, can reach a fairly high intensity, and low sensitivity to crack.
3. The heat affected part of welding, due to solidification during heating, can be restored to strength after natural aging, so as to improve the strength of welding seam.
4. Good physical performance, good process-ability and corrosion resistance, high strength can be obtained by aging hardening.
Packaging and Delivery
Standard seaworthy export packaging, Plastic film and brown paper can be covered at customers’ need. And wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during the delivery. Generally speaking, the weight no more than 2 tons in one package, and loading 18-22 tons in 1×20′ container, and 20-24 tons in 1×40′ container.
Test report of 7075 aluminum sheet:
1. 7075 T6, 6x1250x2500mm, EN 485
Why choose us?
1.With us your money in safe your business in safe
2.Full Refund in case of bad quality or late delivery
3.Quality Assurance contract
4.Over 100 models can totaly satisfy your request
5.Free Samples Offer & Small order Welcomed
6.After Sales Service 24*7
7.2 years warranty period