2014 T451 Aluminum Plate
Temper: T3 T4 T451
Trade Term: CIF FOB CFR
Port: Chongqing Shanghai
2014-T451 aluminum is a type of 2014 aluminum. It is furnished in the T451 temper. To achieve this temper, the metal is solution heat-treated, stress relieved, then naturally aged. The stress relief is accomplished by stretching the metal by an amount that depends on the type of standard wrought product being made (sheet, plate, bar, or forging).It has the second highest ductility compared to the other variants of 2014 aluminum.
4.2014 Aluminum plate Heat treatment：
1) Homogenization annealing: heating 475 ~ 490 ° C; holding 12 ~ 14h; furnace cooling.
2) Complete annealing: heating 350-400 ° C; with the effective thickness of the material, the holding time is 30-120 min; at 30-50 ° C / h, the furnace is cooled to 300 ° C, and then air-cooled.
3) Rapid annealing: heating 350 ~ 460 ° C; holding time 30 ~ 120min; air cooling.
4) Quenching and aging: quenching 495 ~ 505 ° C, water-cooled; natural aging room temperature 96h.
The alloying element of 2014 T451 aluminum plate is copper, which has high strength and good cutting performance, but has poor corrosion resistance. Widely used in aircraft structures (skin, skeleton, rib beam, bulkhead, etc.) rivets, missile components, truck wheel hubs, propeller components and other structural components.
Standard seaworthy export packaging, Plastic film and brown paper can be covered at customers’ need. And wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during the delivery. Generally speaking, the weight no more than 2 tons in one package, and loading 18-22 tons in 1×20′ container, and 20-24 tons in 1×40′ container.
Why choose us?
• With us your money in safe your business in safe
• Full Refund in case of bad quality or late delivery
• Quality Assurance contract
• Over 100 models can totaly satisfy your request
• Free Samples Offer & Small order Welcomed
• After Sales Service 24*7
• 2 years warranty period